Twisted Dandy Twisted Dandy

It's been awhile since I've heard your work, and coming back to this is a very interesting take from where you were years back. I like it though, very cool! :)

jaysummers759885 responds:

Thanks buddy. Dark times indeed they were lol.

The Last Eternal Mind The Last Eternal Mind

Loving this, you freakin' mad man you! Most people don't really know I have had quite the obsession for prog, so I can get behind this 100%! Haha, good work, production sounds good and those guitar skills, the reversed/electronic percussion bits are a nice touch too! Only thing I could possibly complain about is the fading in and out, and as a drummer I'd just say more variety in fills maybe, and just more fills. (Coming from a guy who really loves complex drum tracks though) Great work!

Thank you Spoon, I always love your feedback. ^_^

Lights In The Sky [Remix] Lights In The Sky [Remix]

the constant build is awesome, I imagine this would be a great "transitional" track between two harder tracks, and could work great for that purpose, on like a remix compilation or something, very cool man, I enjoyed this! :)

Control Erase Control Erase

this composition is pretty cool, I like the solo! >:D

vondirac responds:

I'm glad you liked it! Haha, recording guitar turned out to be more difficult than I expected.

God Given [Remix] God Given [Remix]

I like the concept, but I feel like it could be textured further with more noises. Regardless of that though, it is cool :)

Remix: In This Survivialism (NIN and Mother Machine) Remix: In This Survivialism (NIN and Mother Machine)

Love how you arranged the chorus. This is a good clean alternative take to the original, in my opinion. I dig it! >:D!

Anchorwind responds:

Thanks for your time and review. I'm glad you enjoyed.

Eternal Spirit Eternal Spirit

Yeee! I just really like your tone nowadays :D

jaysummers759885 responds:

I am doing the best I can with what I have. Thanks, I am glad you liked it.

~J

Flight of the Prairie Dog Flight of the Prairie Dog

The production sounds great! I also look forward to this collaboration with Dan Johansen you speak of! Good luck with that!

jaysummers759885 responds:

Thanks buddy! I work every day at it! I am still looking working on a track that Dan can really jam on! I can't wait.

Synthetic Synthetic

Very cool atmosphere in this one, love the glitch stuff too! Good job! >:D!

Yqarus responds:

Thanks.^^
I first thought it's a little overdone with that deep grind of a glitch.

String me up String me up

Listening to your progressive music, reminds me of a lot of my past when I wrote with a band mate back in the day, it's pretty nostalgic to me for that reason I guess. Regardless the track is awesome, the guitar tone is very smooth and angelic almost it seems, I'm not sure if it's different from previous tones, but I really like it here! :)

Keep up the good work man!

jaysummers759885 responds:

Yeah, I just got a new interface. A Komplete Audio 6 interface. It has some interesting VST's and nice amp modeling... I just got it 2 days ago so I am still working out the tones that I want, but it DEFINITELY better than what I had. Line 6 Monkey UX1... the interface wasn't bad, but the amp modeling was pretty bad lol.

Thanks for stopping by man, I am glad you liked it! ^_^

~J